SKU: Single and Double Stage Reciprocating Series Categories: Compressors, Reciprocating Air Compressors
- General Details
- Product Photos
Single and Double Stage Reciprocating Series Air Compressors
DKT 100 / DKC 150 / DKC 200 / DKC 300 / DKC 500 /DKS 600
DKKC 200 / DKKD 15 / DKKD 12 / DKKD 15A
DALGAKIRAN, manufactured its first reciprocating air compressor in 1965, promises suitable, trouble-free and high performance for every kind of application with its single and double stage reciprocating air compressors. Manufacturing and assembly of every single part of these compressors, in which latest engineering softwares are used during design and analysis phases, are realized considering international quality standards.
Cast-iron crankcase and cylinders, pistons operated at low-speed, corrosion and heat-resistant stainless steel valves, cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins make DALGAKIRAN single and double stage reciprocating air compressors durable along their lifecycles.
EASE OF USE
Reciprocating air compressors are manufactured to be employed different areas of application without any performance loss. The parts with high performance and quality grades, that are used in manufacturing and assembly of the products designed to make users in every level of experience easily adapt and learn the control, provide long maintenance periods and thus, low operating costs as a result.
WIDESPREAD AFTER-SALES SUPPORT SERVICE
As having operations in more than 100 countries around the globe and possessing more than 150 authorized dealers in Turkey, DALGAKIRAN offers reliable use of the products to its customers with its after-sales support network.
• Heavy duty cast-iron crankcases contain properly placed oil level indicators, oil filling/draining plugs and crankcase ventilation system.
• Cast-iron cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins help the system preventing overheat.
• Dynamically balanced and precisely manufactured sphero cast crankshafts provide long lifecycle.
• Lightweight pistons and connecting rods casted from special aluminum alloy not only apply less pressure to crankshaft but also prevent it from overheating with high heat transfer capability.
• Special design finger-type high capacity and high pressure-resistant inlet-outlet valves made from stainless steel are capable of holding airflow in upper levels as well as operating at high temperatures.
• Compression and oil retaining rings are used for holding the airflow maximized and preventing oil leakages.
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
• High efficiency IE2 class IP55 motors working with 380V/3 phase/50Hz power inlet are used as a standard in reciprocating air compressors.
• Driving the crankshaft is realized by a belt-pulley mechanism placed between compressor block and main motor and selected considering a suitable transmission ratio.
• Belts are chosen by considering the working life of minimum 25,000 hours.
• Special design fan type cast-iron pulleys not only provide airflow with large volumes to cool compressor block but also act as a flywheel to damp the vibrations occurred during operation.
• With easy adjustment of belt tension, continuously efficient operation of the compressor is secured.
• The solenoid valve for loadless start (for 4kW motor power and more)
• Pressure switch
• Non-return valve
• Belt-pulley guard
• Safety valve
• Reciprocating compressor block
• CE certified air receiver made from P265GH pressure vessel steel
• 380V/3 phase/50Hz IE2 efficiency class IP55 main motor
• Drive system with belt-pulley mechanism
• Special design fan type cast-iron pulley
• Long-lasting bearings
• Air intake filter and silencer for loadless operation
• Lubrication system with whisking rod
• Oil level indicator
• Factory-fill oil
• Automatic condensate drain valve for air receiver
• Thermic magnetic circuit-breaker (up to 4kW motor power)
• Motor drive system with star-delta connection (between 5.5-7.5kW motor power)
• IE3 efficiency class main motor
• Power grid options other than 380V/3 phase/50Hz
Single and Double Stage Reciprocating Series