F Series Compressed Air Filter with Flanged Housing
Compressed Air Filter with Flanged Housing
- Elements are assembled by the help of a tie-rod system.
- Two external float drains are employed for excellent drainage.
- Pre-separation zone has a unique design.
- All connection zones are strongly welded.
- CE and ASME tanks are available for the F series.
- Elements can be changed easily from the top flange.
- External Float Type
- Zero-Loss Drain
External Float Drain
External float drains in F series are designed to remove liquid condensate at collection points in the compressed air system. Durable epoxy powder coating finish and corrosion-resistant internal anodized coating offer long service life.
For maximum flow rate, multiply the flow rate given in the model’s specifications with the correction factor corresponding to the working pressure.
- Grade A should not operate in oil saturated conditions.
- Grade A elements should be replaced periodically to suit the applications and/or changed at least once in a six months for efficient filtration.
- Grade A does not remove certain gases like carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. Please consult with DALGAKIRAN in a case of hesitation.
- Flow rates are based on 7-bar-working pressure. For different working pressures, please refer to the correction factor table.
- All filters are suitable for usage with mineral and synthetic oils.
- Different flanged connections are available. For details, contact to DALGAKIRAN.
- Direction of flow is inside out through filter element.