DVK Direct-Drive Series
DVK 30D / DVK 40BD / DVK 50D / DVK 60BD / DVK 75D / DVK 100D
DVK 125D / DVK 150D / DVK 180D / DVK 220D / DVK 270D / DVK 340D / DVK 430D
DALGAKIRAN promises suitable, trouble-free and high performance for every kind of application with its DVK series oil-injected rotary screw air compressors. Manufacturing and assembly of every single part of these compressors, in which latest engineering software is used during design and analysis phases, is realized considering international quality standards.
EASE OF USE
DVK series compressors are manufactured to be employed different areas of application without any performance loss. High performance and quality grade parts used in manufacturing and assembly of these products which are designed to make users in every level of experience easily adapt and learn, provide long maintenance periods and thus, low operating costs as a result.
WIDESPREAD AFTER-SALES SUPPORT SERVICE
As having operations in more than 100 countries around the globe and possessing more than 150 authorized dealers in Turkey, DALGAKIRAN offers reliable use of the products to its customers with its after-sales support network.
ROTARY SCREW BLOCK
- New generation rotary screw blocks, designed with latest technological tools like “Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)” and “Finite Element Method (FEM)” and manufactured using high-end manufacturing techniques, provide high efficiency, durability and low energy consumption with new rotor profile and lobe combination.
- Block contains new generation bearing system in which the bearings with three times more load carrying capacity than the standard designs are employed.
- As new rotor profile permits less air leakage occurrences with optimal lobe combination and decreases the torque needed to operate, less energy is needed to operate that leads to less operating costs.
- Gearboxes are chosen with respect to AGMA (American Gear Manufacturers Association) standards.
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
- High efficiency IE2 class IP55 motors working with 380V/3 phase/50Hz power inlet are used as a standard in DVK series.
- Driving the gearbox shaft is realized by direct-drive mechanism with a flexible coupling placed between rotary screw block and main motor shaft.
- As the mechanical transmission losses are less, the direct-drive mechanism is approximately three percent more efficient than the belt-pulley mechanism and it is mostly maintenance-free.
- In the absence of belt and pulley, noise and vibration levels get noticeably lower.
AIR SUCTION SYSTEM
- It’s developed by using sophisticated engineering analysis tools like FEM and “Fluid Dynamics”.
- With its simple design consisting of three control block units, a solenoid valve and a control cylinder, periodical maintenance services of the suction regulators are easily and quickly realized.
- First class materials used in the suction regulator manufacturing and lessened seal amounts provide reliable operating performance up to 8000 hours.
- With the suction valve which gets fully perpendicular position when it’s opened, almost straight and unidirectional airflow, increased air outlet area by %25 with the new profile design, the suction regulator promises low pressure drops and high performance.
- Double stage air suction filter system consisting of replaceable front-panel filter from micro-glass fiber, replaceable cassette type air intake filter with paper element minimizes the problems caused in dirty environments by providing clean air for the rotary screw block and the cooling system.
AIR / OIL SEPARATORS
- More effective separation is realized at less volume with the progressive type, deep bedded and meshed separation layers.
- These separators have high performance design providing three-stage separation.
- Less than 3 mg/m3 of oil density is transferred with compressed air during separation.
- Aluminum combi cooler with long-life Bar/Plate system guarantees trouble-free operation at all kinds of conditions.
- Four-way thermostatic valve lengthens the lifecycle of oil and eliminates the risks of malfunctioning by preventing condensation at low temperatures.
- New blade profiles are supported with silent and effective axial fans operated by a standalone electric motor.
- New fan seats are employed to provide easy access and short time periods for clean-up during maintenance service.
SAFETY AND WARNING SYSTEMS
- Main motor and fan motor overload control
- Phase order, absence and instability control
- Main motor overheat monitoring with PTC.
- Rotary screw overheat control
- High pressure control
- Separator dirtiness warning system
- Intake filter dirtiness warning system
- Safety valve for separator tank
- High pressure safety valve
- Emergency stop button
- Maintenance time warning system
- DVK series has LCD control panel indicating operational and service functions in the way that users from every level of experience can easily understand.
- The mechanical safety systems are supported with PLC controlled safety switches and relays to prevent all possible risks that can occur during operation.
- While designing the electrical cubicle, the products which are produced by globally accepted brands are selected.
- Canopy design requiring minimum working space
- Ergonomic design that provides easiness for maintenance service by enabling access to every part of the compressor.
- Easy demountable-mountable service covers.
- Vibration pads produced from special rubber material to eliminate vibration and its consequences.
- Electrostatic powder paint that is durable against corrosion and impacts.
- Flameproof canopy overlay that minimizes noise.
- High efficiency rotary screw block
- 380V/3 phase/50Hz IE2 efficiency class IP55 main motor
- Direct-drive system with the gearbox
- Demountable acoustic canopy
- Rigid base plate
- Micro-glass fiber pre-filter in EU3 norm
- Air/oil separator providing ≤3 mg/m3 oil density and its tank
- Dry type air intake filter at 3 micron resolution
- Full flow oil filter at 10 micron resolution
- Electropneumatic on-off controlled suction valve
- Minimum pressure switch
- Thermostatic valve
- Fast discharge valve and its silencer
- Motor drive system with star-delta connection
- PLC control unit with LCD panel
- Factory-filled oil with 4000 working hours lifecycle
- Water cooling system
- Water + air (Hybrid) cooling system with heat recovery
- Oil heater
- Water separator
- Oil option suitable for food production
- Variable speed drive (VSD) for fan motor (Except water cooled models)
- IE3 efficiency class main motor
- Power grid options other than 380V/3 phase/50Hz
DVK Direct-Drive Series