- General Details
- Product Photos
DKAB 75, DKAB 106
DALGAKIRAN, manufactured its first reciprocating air compressor in 1965, promises suitable, trouble-free and high performance for every kind of application with its DKAB series low pressure reciprocating air compressors. Manufacturing and assembly of every single part of these compressors, in which latest engineering softwares are used during design and analysis phases, are realized considering international quality standards.
DALGAKIRAN proudly presents its DKAB series low pressure reciprocating air compressors developed for on-truck and on-ground facilities of pneumatic haulage applications which become widespread nowadays.
Cast-iron crankcase and cylinders, pistons operated at low-speed, corrosion and heat-resistant stainless steel valves, cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins make DALGAKIRAN DKAB series low pressure reciprocating air compressors durable along their lifecycles.
EASE OF USE
DKAB series low pressure reciprocating air compressors are manufactured to be employed different areas of application without any performance loss. The parts with high performance and quality grades, that are used in manufacturing and assembly of the products designed to make users in every level of experience easily adapt and learn the control, provide long maintenance periods and thus, low operating costs as a result.
WIDESPREAD AFTER-SALES SUPPORT SERVICE
As having operations in more than 100 countries around the globe and possessing more than 150 authorized dealers in Turkey, DALGAKIRAN offers reliable use of the products to its customers with its after-sales support network.
- Heavy-duty type cast-iron crankcases contain oil level indicators properly placed on crankcase, blowdown valve and oil filling/draining plugs.
- Cast-iron cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins help the system preventing overheat.
- Dynamically balanced and precisely manufactured sphero cast crankshafts and cast-iron counter weights prolong the lifecycle of the compressor.
- Lightweight pistons casted from special aluminum alloy and sphero cast connecting rods which are less sensitive to temperature changes not only apply less pressure to crankshaft but also help the compressor run even in most challenging environments along with high heat transfer capability.
- Special design sphero cast concentric valves, which are capable of holding airflow in upper levels as well as working at high temperatures, are preferred.
- Compression and oil retaining rings are used for holding the airflow maximized and preventing oil leakages.
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
- High efficiency IE2 class IP55 motors are used as a standard in DKAB series.
- Driving the crankshaft is realized by direct-drive mechanism with a flexible coupling placed between crankshaft and main motor shaft.
- Compressor block is effectively cooled by a high capacity fan directly coupled to main motor shaft.
- Pressure discharge valve
- Manual discharge valve
- Outlet pressure manometer
- Reciprocating compressor block
- 380V/3 phase/50Hz IE2 efficiency class IP55 main motor
- Direct-drive system with flexible coupling
- Long-lasting bearings
- Air intake filter and its silencer
- Lubrication system with whisking rod
- Oil level indicator
- Factory-fill oil
- Water separator
- CE certified air receiver made from P265GH pressure vessel steel
- Motor drive system with star-delta connection
- IE3 efficiency class main motor
- Power grid options other than 380V/3 phase/50Hz
DKAB Low Pressure Reciprocating Series