- General Details
AIM 7510 is 5-axis servo controlled machining center which is designed to perform drilling, grooving, notching, taping, saw milling, etc. on all kinds of aluminum & PVC profiles, light alloys in general and thin walled steel profiles. Efficient and economic processing on the six sides of the profiles is possible with this fully automatic machining center.
The moveable turret type of tool magazine equipped with12 standard tools provide a fast tool change.It is housed in the mobile gantry to minimize the tool change time.
An additional magazine for the saw blade with 350 mm dia. ensures the ease of machining on the exterior applications of the profiles. The machine can be used in tandem mode, a work method that allows machine stop times to be reduced to a minimum as it allows workpiece change time (loading/unloading) to be run “while the machine is operating. Automatic clamp recognition and clamp positioning is available. The machine can be operated as two stations with separated working zones to avoid the
loss of loading & unloading time.
- CNC automation system providingmotion control at 5-axis
- Uninterrupted machining property by means of the tandem mode to prevent wasteof time
- Ability of effective CAM programming by means of user friendly CAM PROX program
- 2 x separate magazine unit for 12 standard tools and 1 for saw blade with 350 mm dia.
- Solid steel construction of the body and dynamic performance gantry
- Automatic clamp recognition and clamp positioning are available
- Tapping feature up to M8
- Special sound insulation cabinet around the machining center
- High precision HSD spindle and internationally recognized components
- CNC controlled spray tool lubrication system
- 8x automatic clamps used for grabbing the work piece firmly
- 2x pneumatic rests used for resetting the work piece in X direction
- Hand held controller allows you to prove the job before running at speed
- Optimum operational safety guaranteed by 3-zone field scanner system
- 10’’ color touch screen
- Program import via USB flash memory stick
- Standard ISO ‘G’ code programming language
- Automatic central guide lubrication system
- LED lighting in the cabinet
- Multi-language support
- Work station PC for CAM applications
- Compensation chuck(up to M8 tapping)
- Tool length measurement kit
- Chip removal conveyor belt
- Tool car
- Additional clamps
- Saw blade, tools, tool holder and collets
- Covering sound insulation material inside the cabinet