- General Details
- Product Photos
DryAir DK HP Series (with Refrigerant) : Refrigerated Type High Pressure Compressed Air Dryers
- The heavy duty steel construction makes DryAir DK HP series dryers the most reliable, long- lasting heat exchanger available in the market.
- Special design louvered copper pleats are welded to the steel tubes which results in a supreme efficient 100% contact between air and the refrigerant circuit delivering a state-of-art performance and cooling efficiency.
- Patented mono-block design features very low pressure differential pressure delivering great deal of energy savings.
- Mono-block heat exchanger is compact and allows the dryer to be smaller and reducing the space required to place the dryer.
- Microprocessor, digital controller and digital scroll compressor is optional.
- With optional digital scroll compressor, compressor speed can be adjusted between 10% and 100% which results in massive energy savings.
- DALGAKIRAN offers a variety of DryAir DK HP series dryers equipped with the mono- block heat xchanger to meet a full range of capacity and power requirements.
- From 10 to 20 times higher surface area of the heat exchanger comparing to the competitors’ products
- Direct heat transfer from refrigerant side to the compressed air side.
- No exterior connection between economizer and separator
- Strong and heavy build manufacture of the exchanger
- Special anti-corrosion treatment
- Perfect thermal insulation
- Small but sufficient volume of refrigerant
- Double centrifugal action due to the bottom fin
- Reserved direction for the compressed air
- Gravity effect to the condensed water
- Special anti-return system
- Integrated structure to the system
- Regulation with two valves (thermal and by-pass) allowing the fill-up of the exchanger and giving maximum temperature to the exchanger
- High quality safety tests for potential leakages
- From DryAir DK 33 HP to 577 HP, hermetic compressor, from DryAir DK 705 HP to 2932 HP, scroll compressor is standard.
- The scroll compressor used in some models of the series offers better power coefficient, less energy consumption and higher resistance to liquid shocks.
- Digital scroll compressor offered as an optional equipment
- Standard electronic timer drain
- Pre-filter to protect the drain valve
- Pneumatic assistance for tri-phase dryers
- Easy access and maintenance
DryAir DK HP Series (with Refrigerant)