- General Details
DryAir DBP Series (Heated Desiccant) : Heated Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers
- DryAir DBP series dryers provide constant -40°C pressurized dew point.
- The series dryers are designed to operate at 7 bars inlet pressure, 35°C inlet temperature and 100% inlet air relative humidity normally.
- DBP series is designed to cope with maximum 12 bar(g) working pressure.
- Dew point monitoring and control
- Computer control
- Display status, alarms and pressure
- Remote start-stop function
- Minimum pressure valve and low pressure alarm
- High pressure switched and alarms
- Integrated externally heated or heatless dryer functions available in one package.
Principle of Operation
- A centrifugal blower and high efficiency heater eliminate the use of valuable compressed air to be used for desiccant regeneration.
- The full-automatic drying system uses blower to pull ambient air and passes it through the heater. This hot air steam flows opposite to the drying flow direction.
- Hot air above 200°C regenerates the moisture inside desiccant bed and separates the desiccant material from moisture completely.
- The advanced control system monitors the dew point level and adjusts the heating/regeneration cycles accordingly which results in massive energy savings.
- The heater circuit is completely insulated to ensure maximum heating efficiency.
DryAir DBP Series (Heated Desiccant)