- General Details
- Product Photos
DKK High Pressure Reciprocating Series Air Compressors
DKK 40 / DKKB 40 / DKKB 40A
DALGAKIRAN, manufactured its first reciprocating air compressor in 1965, promises suitable, trouble-free and high performance for every kind of application with its DKK series high pressure reciprocating air compressors. Manufacturing and assembly of every single part of these compressors, in which latest engineering softwares are used during design and analysis phases, are realized considering international quality standards.
DALGAKIRAN proudly presents its DKK series high pressure reciprocating air compressors developed for all applications where high pressure is a must, especially for the maritime sector where DALGAKIRAN has been interested in and has served meticulously since its establishment.
Cast-iron crankcase and cylinders, pistons operated at low-speed, corrosion and heat-resistant stainless steel valves, cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins make DALGAKIRAN DKK series high pressure reciprocating air compressors durable along their lifecycles.
EASE OF USE
DKK series high pressure reciprocating air compressors are manufactured to be employed different areas of application without any performance loss. The parts with high performance and quality grades, that are used in manufacturing and assembly of the products designed to make users in every level of experience easily adapt and learn the control, provide long maintenance periods and thus, low operating costs as a result.
WIDESPREAD AFTER-SALES SUPPORT SERVICE
As having operations in more than 100 countries around the globe and possessing more than 150 authorized dealers in Turkey, DALGAKIRAN offers reliable use of the products to its customers with its after-sales support network.
- Heavy-duty type cast-iron crankcases contain oil level indicators properly placed on crankcase, blowdown valve and oil filling/draining plugs.
- Cast-iron cylinders and bare pumps with cooling fins help the system preventing overheat.
- Dynamically balanced and precisely manufactured cast-steel crankshafts and counter weights prolong the lifecycle of the compressor.
- Lightweight pistons casted from special aluminum alloy and cast-steel connecting rods, which are suitable for Lloyd certification, not only apply less pressure to crankshaft but also help the compressor run even in most challenging environments along with high heat transfer capability.
- While specially designed finger-type high capacity stainless steel inlet-outlet valves at the first stage provide the high capacity air flow, the inlet-outlet valves at second stage, specially designed for high pressure conditions, guarantees to keep the bare pumps at optimum operating temperature by maximizing the airflow rate.
- Compression and oil retaining rings are used for holding the airflow maximized and preventing oil leakages.
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
- High efficiency IE2 class IP55 motors are used as a standard in DKK series.
- Driving the rotor shaft is realized by a belt-pulley mechanism placed between rotary screw block and main motor and selected considering a suitable transmission ratio.
- Belts are chosen by considering the working life of minimum 25,000 hours.
- The pulley with bushing eases assembly-disassembly processes.
- With easy adjustment of belt tension, continuously efficient operation of the compressor is secured.
- Special loadless operation system lengthens the lifecycle of the main motor and the compressor block.
- Manual discharge valve
- Non-return valve
- Belt-pulley guard
- High pressure switch
- First and second stage safety valves
- Outlet pressure manometer
- First stage pressure manometer
- Turkish and French Lloyd type-approval certifications
- Reciprocating compressor block
- 380V/3 phase/50Hz IE2 efficiency class IP55 main motor
- Automatic discharge system for loadless start
- Drive system with belt-pulley mechanism
- Special design fan-type cast-iron pulley
- Long-lasting bearings
- Air-cooled aftercooler
- Air intake filter and its silencer
- Lubrication system with whisking rod
- Oil level indicator
- Factory-fill oil
- High pressure air dryer
- CE certified air receiver made from P265GH pressure vessel steel.
- Motor drive system with star-delta connection
- IE3 efficiency class main motor
- Power grid options other than 380V/3 phase/50Hz